Other goings on:
- Connecticut’s special legislative session, is underway. The state Senate voted, again, to legalize REC.
- The California legislature approved $100M in relief for the state’s struggling cannabis industry. The money will be used by cities to support businesses transitioning from provisional to regular licenses.
- This pot stock is a new favorite of Reddit meme traders.
- A man was hospitalized and another was in custody after a shooting at a Cookies dispensary in Oklahoma City. The hot brand’s store on Melrose Ave. in Los Angeles has attracted complaints from neighbors.
- After two years on the weed beat, journalist Brad Spirrison shared five observations.
- Conservative outlet National Review complained about the “skunky air” in New York City.
- CelebStoner reviewed “Silk Road”, a new movie about the darkweb drug bazaar.