Save $20 on WW Pro with code: WWCalPro20
Media Buyer, Programmatic
Why Join Fyllo
We are always challenging the status quo. With access to the world's most progressive audiences and the most comprehensive contextual platform available, our industry-leading advertising solutions are trusted by Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands to increase reach, boost efficiency, and maximize ROI.
Founded in 2019, we closed our Series C and have raised 100 million to date. We now have created the world’s largest data marketplace of cannabis and CBD purchase data, enabling access to 65 million frontline consumers who shape and move markets. In 2022, as audience targeting became more privacy-regulated and digital marketing more omnichannel, we acquired Semasio, a provider of contextual targeting solutions.
Semasio works with marketers to help them understand and reach their audiences, across 30+ languages, through three types of targeting: audience, contextual, and brand fit. One of Semasio’s core differentiators is its commitment to complete transparency and control. In a world where advertisers are increasingly concerned about brand safety, Semasio provides advertisers with full visibility into where ads are being placed, ensuring they’re shown in brand-safe environments, which is essential for reputation management.
Our team is global, located in the U.S., Germany, Denmark and Portugal. We remain tight-knit across time zones through open communication and consistent collaboration. We care about cultivating an inclusive, approachable and ambitious culture while having fun along the way. It is important to us to create a space of belonging, so that each person is empowered to share their unique perspective while being their authentic self. We believe diversity fosters creativity, innovation and a sense of community. If you are someone who has a bias to act and enjoys working in a dynamic environment, then read on!
At Fyllo, you'll be a crucial part of our fast-paced programmatic team in a startup setting. This means diving into every step of the programmatic process, contributing to process development, and witnessing firsthand how your work drives our business forward.
You'll have the chance to engage in strategic planning, client interactions, campaign execution, and cutting-edge technology like client dashboard creation. This role goes beyond the norm, exposing you to a variety of tasks not typically found in larger agencies. At Fyllo, you'll expand your programmatic expertise, work with advanced data, and be an integral member of our close-knit team.
We're excited to welcome you aboard and embark on this impactful journey together!
Day to Day
- Plan and execute programmatic advertising campaigns across various platforms.
- Optimize campaign performance through data analysis and strategic adjustments.
- Develop and implement audience targeting strategies.
- Collaborate with clients to understand campaign objectives and deliver results.
- Stay informed about industry trends and new advertising technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in programmatic advertising.
- Proficiency in programmatic ad platforms (e.g., DSPs).
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Effective communication and client-facing abilities.
- Proven track record of successful campaign management.
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hybrid or remote work schedule, with Friday’s early close :)
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Home office stipend
- United Healthcare medical coverage
- Dental & vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter and health savings programs
- Employee Assistance Program & Mental Health Resources including Coaching, Counseling, Work-Life Services & Leadership Support
- Learning & development programs
Our Recruiting team would love to connect with you! If your interests and experience are aligned with a current open role, one of our Recruiters will arrange a 20-30 minute introductory call with you. Following, depending on the role, there will either be a 60 minute technical interview or a 30 minute intro call with the Hiring Manager. Assuming all goes well, we will then set you up to speak with 2-3 potential peers from your team and/or cross functional teams, with each conversation being 30 min.
Some of our technical roles require a live Codepair. On average, from initial Recruiter Screen to Offer, takes 15 business days depending on your schedule and interviewer availability – we like to move fast across our business :) We understand the hectic lives we all lead and appreciate you taking the time to meet with us in pursuing opportunities with the Fyllo Fam. Thank you!
Fyllo offers compliance cloud enterprise grade software and database services for the cannabis industry.
Size: 101-250 employees
Funding Level: Mid-stage Startup
Total Amount Raised: 58.0 M
Year Founded: 2019