Here’s what caught our eye this week:
- The National Cannabis Industry Association filled six board seats.
- After it was looted and robbed in early summer, Oakland dispensary Magnolia Wellness is partnering with vertically integrated Grupo Flor in a bid to save its business.
- A Seeking Alpha commentator said that despite its “best intentions” MedMen‘s “best move” is to fold.
- Humboldt County extended its temporary ban on hemp cultivation.
- Marketing resource ADCANN announced the finalists for its cannabis marketing and advertising awards. Voting is open to the public.