Save $20 on WW Pro with code: WWCalPro20
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Requisition ID: 1232
Remote Work Available: Yes
Job Title: Marketing Manager – West Virginia
Department: Marketing Operations
Reports To: Executive Director/Director of Marketing – Hub (NE)
FLSA Status: Regular Exempt
Trulieve Marketing Managers are the marketing representatives in the hubs who ensure national campaigns and brand strategies are being executed at the local level. They work very closely with the retail sales and production organizations. In working with sales/retail, their primary objective is to reach new and existing customers by building brand awareness and driving them to purchase in the dispensary with new product launches, daily campaigns and promotions, our loyalty program plus local marketing activation. Success is measured by key metrics like customer count, customer retention, average ticket size, visit frequency, etc. Trulieve’s Marketing Managers may also engage and collaborate with the community engagement and/or physician teams as needed to support local events with key constituents. Marketing Managers translate go-to-market strategies and identified opportunities into actionable and measurable programs that are relevant to the local market. Building daily communication plans are a key deliverable that brings all elements together and provides direction to cross-functional team members. Marketing Managers must ensure campaigns are executed on-time, accurately, and successfully. The candidate will also be responsible for monitoring performance and reporting on results of marketing campaigns and promotions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with national marketing team functions to build actionable campaigns. This includes writing briefs that guide the development of daily creative assets with key images and messaging.
- Collaborate with hub sales team and production team to align on the timing of new product launches, restocks on existing products and overall product mix strategy.
- Develop, implement, and analyze marketing strategies and initiatives
- Coordinate market planning and execution with sales & marketing stakeholders to build marketing event and program calendars to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Support national and hub initiatives to deliver business goals and build brand loyalty.
- Produce and maintain (in collaboration with other hub marketing members) a marketing calendar that includes product launches, local activations, paid/earned media, and other support around the campaigns.
- Research and develop POV on local market opportunities and buying trends based on an assessment of current and potential customers as well as a review of relevant competitors.
- Managing local marketing budget. Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams; pivot strategy to align with findings.
- Collaborate and share best practices, lessons learned and post-recaps with Regional
- Marketing team during weekly calls.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Build strong relationships with partners.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- 4+ years of working experience in marketing. Retail marketing a plus.
- Successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized marketing strategies and tactics.
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy. Prior experience managing events and marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, advertising, event planning, out of home media, and other advertising mediums.
- The ability to plan, execute, and analyze an overall marketing strategy including paid, earned, and owned media.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with a variety of tasks and business partners (both internal and external partners); must be able to work cross-functionally with internal sales and operations teams to effectively generate, execute and report on marketing programs.
- Ability to interact with various levels of stakeholders.
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven negotiation, problem-solving, organization and project.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Remote role. Must live in the region.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record.
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
- Proven business thinker with solid strategic skills and capacity to understand business from a market, region, P&L, and product perspective.
- Professional team-player, collaborative, and open to feedback.
- Strategic, self-motivated, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful.
- Dynamic communicator with great oral and written skills.
- Big picture thinker and adaptable to changing environments.
- Detail-oriented, organized and proactive.
- Approaches new and different ideas with curiosity and open-mindedness.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with coworkers,
- vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
WORK ENVIRONMENT/ OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Trulieve is a Medical Marijuana dispensing organization.
Size: 1001-5000 employees
Funding Level: Public
Year Founded: 1940