Sr. Product Manager, Digital Banking
LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking a highly experienced product manager to join our team to drive LeafLink’s innovation in banking services, identifying customer needs and innovating new digital banking products that deliver differentiated value. We are seeking candidates who enjoy building from the ground up, have a strong external perspective, and will roll up their sleeves to accomplish common goals.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will collaborate with business, compliance, legal, and product & engineering teams to define, build, and launch the cannabis industry’s best-in-class digital banking service in a compliant and customer-centric way. You will engage with executive sponsors, internal teams, and external Financial Services and FinTech partners to deliver experiences that help operators thrive through holistic business banking, digital payments, and liquidity offerings.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own the long-term product vision for LeafLink’s digital banking, and iterative roadmap based on external landscape, customer insights, capabilities, resources and key compliance considerations.
- Conduct extensive market research / competitor analysis to identify key trends and best practices across Financial Services and FinTech digital banking to inform strategy and roadmap.
- Lead definition and execution of value proposition and end-to-end product experience, including onboarding, transactional activities, compliance workflows, customer support / operations and bringing the solution to market.
- Apply Agile software development methodologies to lead Discovery and translate product roadmap with Design, Engineering, and QA into well-defined requirements, including wire-frames, process flows, specs, and other product documentation. Foster an environment of continuous improvement with retrospectives and direct communication.
- Make decisions grounded in data. Partner with Analytics to develop and maintain tracking and reporting of KPIs post-launch to prioritize backlog and inform roadmap.
- Own product positioning, and partner with Marketing and Sales on go-to-market strategy, marketing collateral, and enablement to support the sales cycle
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop business cases, new products, new business models and pricing schemes to drive adoption and engagement.
- Bring a “customer centric” focus in our strategy, roadmap and continuous product improvement process.
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 5+ years in product management/product development for FinTech and/or the banking industry, leading embedded banking experiences.
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with Engineering teams, with high degree of proficiency in prototyping and iterative development.
- Prior experience with strategies and operations necessary for account origination, payment processing, supply chain financing and integrating other financial products into the customer experience for banking.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and, and inspire partners and stakeholders to collaborate and align.
- Customer-centric, with a proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights.
- Thought leader to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, and establish facts for strategic recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer acquisition and engagement to grow revenue in digital and financial channels.
- Interest in the cannabis industry and passionate about Financial Services, FinTech and disruptive banking technologies.
LeafLink Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO - you’re going to be working hard so enjoy time off with no cap!
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
- 5 Days of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - giving back is important to us and we want our employees to prioritize cultivating a better community
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through our Flexible Spending Account
LeafLink is a wholesale management platform that connects cannabis brands and retailers.
Size: 101-250 employees
Funding Level: Mid-stage Startup
Total Amount Raised: 89.0 M
Year Founded: 2015