The East Bay Express profiles cannabis influencer Alice Moon, whose suffers from cannabis hyperemesis syndrome(CHS), the gastrointestinal disorder afflicting a subset of (generally) longtime cannabis users.
- Moon continues to professionally promote cannabis brands even as using cannabis remains impossible. “I miss it so much,” she said.
- Profiled widely, Moon has undoubtedly raised awareness about this little understood disorder.
- At the same time, Moon has been the target of a great deal of hostility on social media from canna-trolls as well as several prominent people in the industry. “One person said I deserved to be beaten up,” she said.
- “Alice, try to get some attention for something other than throwing up” one executive tweeted before recanting.
- Hear Alice on the WeedWeek podcast.