Many observers expect acquisitions to accelerate in coming months as the largest companies vie for position.
- Harborside said it would acquire Sublime (Sublimation Inc.) for $43.8M. The company is known for its Fuzzies pre-roll brand.
- Green Thumb said it acquired Liberty Compassion for an undisclosed sum, bulking up its presence in Massachusetts.
In more corporate talk:
- The CEOs of KushCo Holdings and Greenlane discussed their future as a combined ancillary player.
New Cannabis Ventures
- Curaleaf CEO Joe Bayern took questions from WeedWeek on his plans for the leading MSO.
- Canadian Cassandra Rob McPherson didn't pull punches in his assessment of giant Canopy Growth's dismal quarter.
The Deep Dive