The northeast dominoes continue to fall.
Top Democratic lawmakers in Connecticut said they're close to a deal with Gov. Ned Lamont (D) to legalize REC. A vote could come as soon as next week.
- Issues including homegrow and equity benefits remain unsettled.
- They'll have to move fast since the legislative session ends on June 9.
- If a bill doesn't pass it could appear on the ballot in November 2022.
- Marijuana Moment has more.
Nearby, businesses in New York and New Jersey are already racing to stave off pot shortages. And HeadyNJ beefs about corporate cannabis in New Jersey and Massachusetts.
New York Times
- Down the coast, Delaware could also go REC soon. MJBiz checks out some of the longer shot states states where reform this year is still on the table.