Financial giant Bank of America initiated coverage of four Canadian cannabis stocks. Analyst Christopher Carey gives a buy rating to Canopy, Aurora and his all around favorite, Quebec-based HEXO. He gave Cronos Group an underperform rating. ????For more see WW Canada.
- BofA rival Citigroup said it was re-evaluating its drug testing policy for job applicants.
- New Cannabis Ventures’ Alan Brochstein assessed the top 46 revenue generating cannabis stocks.
- A new cannabis ETF with the ticker YOLO will be the first in the U.S. with “cannabis” in its name.
- Investors may be losing interest in the Canadian market.
- Fast Company finds nine industries cannabis is disrupting.