Jane Technologies - Marketing Manager - Email & CRM Copy URL
Jane Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Manager, Email & CRM to lead, design, and build the email engagement platform, including our marketing automation and CRM platform. The primary function of the Marketing Manager, Email & CRM is to develop, execute, and manage the email strategy for full funnel engagement programs and will coordinate with internal Consumer & Brand Marketing, Product & Development teams to create and deploy email and SMS campaigns. The Marketing Manager will also work closely with other team members to create reporting dashboards and analysis that will help drive overall strategy.
Jane is a MIT-founded technology company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. Jane has developed the cannabis industry's first real-time marketplace, where consumers can discover and order cannabis online. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values. Check out our consumer marketplace at https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, including planning, creating content, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Work with Marketing, Loyalty, and Customer Success teams to define customer journeys, identify opportunities throughout the journeys, and measure value of those opportunities.
- Lay out an omni-channel CRM roadmap that integrates with brand and performance marketing to convert leads to high-quality customer penetration, frequency, and spend.
- Create reporting dashboards analyzing campaign performance, provide strategic & actionable recommendations, and deliver continuous improvements to our email program.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to create and execute data-driven email campaigns, and deliver highly targeted + segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, engagement/retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications.
- Lead email marketing initiatives including optimization of email marketing strategy, platform enhancements, and related processes to retain existing customers.
- Manage the technical execution of various email campaigns, including the template designs, unsubscribe management, and automated journey & customer lifecycle considerations.
- Segment lists based on previous and predicted behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions, past purchases, etc.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B test plans, and promotions that drive engagement and business results through email, SMS, and in product notifications.
- Conduct analysis of results, optimizing future campaigns for deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates, etc.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of deep experience in digital marketing for B2C or B2B2C brands.
- Experience in at least one marketing automation tool required such as Braze, Iterable, Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or Adobe Campaign, etc.
- Proven track record in digital marketing including email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics; Bonus points for lifecycle marketing experience.
- Ability to translate complex and varied inputs including digital behavioral data and analytics, market research, industry and competitive trends and more, into a clear, cohesive narrative that leads to actionable strategies.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, creative, analytical and takes initiative.
- Ability to work self-directed, under pressure, meet deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and review & analyze data.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, project, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent writer and communicator.
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.
Jane Technologies is a retail tech company.
Size: 11-50 employees
Funding Level: Mid-stage Startup
Total Amount Raised: 27.0 M
Year Founded: 2017