- Precision Extraction and Cascade Sciences are merging to form what they say will be the biggest producer of cannabis extraction equipment. Shopping for used extraction equipment? MJBiz has six tips.
- Curaleaf chairman Boris Jordan anticipates the Schumer legalization bill will arrive in July.
- The CEOs of Trulieve and Green Thumb Industries discussed their very bullish assessment of the future of cannabis.
- The Congressional Research Service released a report on the state of the hemp market.
- Maine’s homey MED shops worry about competition from slicker, corporate chains.
- An NIH study found a possible association between cannabis use and suicidal ideation in young adults.
- Colorado Gov. Jared Polis signed a bill to study the effects of high-potency products on young people’s brains.
- For PRIDE, Green Market Report spotlights 12 LGBTQ cannabis leaders. Here’s the L.A. Times version with LGBTQ-owned brands.
- An Insider reporter ate a four course infused dinner at a secret weed pizzeria in New York’s East Village.
- Conan O’Brien finally took Seth Rogen’s advice and smoked on stage.