- Strong revenue growth among public companies in the last quarter and pot stock prices in the doldrums could catalyze more MSO mergers.
- The price per mg of THC is declining, a sign of heightened competition.
- Data firm BDSA anticipates very strong sales this Memorial Day weekend. It could be that way all summer.
Green Market Report, Forbes
- Recruiting firm FlowerHire makes the case for hiring veterans.
- Cannabis Wire looks at the licensing and enforcement issues bedeviling the California Cannabis Advisory Committee, which advises regulators.
- Chambers released its list of the top cannabis law firms. Insider put together a list seven firms advising on “megadeals” in the space.
- Connecticut’s legislature could vote to legalize REC this week.
- In a win for the industry, a judge tossed out a lawsuit intending to undermine the cultivation boom in Santa Barbara County. Separately, Wine Spectator has a special report on cannabis in wine country.)
Santa Barbara Independent
- In NorCal, Asian-American growers blame racism for unwanted police attention.
- Green Market Report spotlights several AAPI industry leaders. Leafly highlights 10 AAPI-owned cannabis brands.
- The soaring price of lumber could benefit building materials made from hemp.
- The potential benefits of microdosing psychedelics remain in dispute.
- Ganjapreneur explains the difference between live resin and live rosin.