- MJBiz has some additional detail on the DEA’s rollout of licenses for MED research growers. The University of Mississippi famously has the country’s only federally-legal grow.
- In person industry events are coming back this year.
- The Parent Company invested $50M for a 6.2% stake in California grower Glass House.
- Rite Aid’s CEO said she’s open to stocking pot.
- Canna Law Blog asks if weed NFTs are regulated as ads.
- Forbes interviewed the author of Branding Bud, a new book about cannabis marketing.
- A lawyer warned that cannabis investments and federal security clearances don’t mix.
- Incubator The Initiative published an extensive report on the state of cannabis equity.
- Here’s my favorite Instagram of the day.