- Debate is heating up over a Florida bill that would impose potency caps in the booming MED market. The bill’s Republican sponsor defended it while Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried said the bill declares war on MED and MED patients.
Florida Politics, The Capitolist, Tallahassee Democrat
- The new Koch-backed group Cannabis Freedom Alliance wants to sell Republicans on legalization. Reason has more.
Salt Lake Tribune
- Delaware activists boycotted dispensaries which oppose a REC bill.
- Analysts at investment bank PI Financial think this MSO stock could pop 200%.
- A Boston Globe opinion piece discusses big tobacco’s plans for weed.
- MJBiz serves up three security practices that will save you money.
- Ohio employers are struggling with workplace pot policies. (Paywall)
Crain’s Cleveland Business
- Is it possible to create an ethical psychedelics company?
- Her Canna Life talked to Space Coyote “brand visionary” and proud stoner Libby Cooper.
- A study in Preventive Medicine found cannabis users exercise more than non-users.
- The prestigious journal Nature looks at the industry’s greenhouse gas emissions.
- Ganja god Willie Nelson is launching a virtual cannabis convention to celebrate his 88th birthday.
- This was my favorite weed Instagram this week.