- Jason Wild, whose cannabis investments helped his hedge fund JW Asset Management return 146% last year, shared his six favorite pot stocks. “I’m as bullish as ever” on U.S. operators, he said. (Paywall)
- Detroit is the latest jurisdiction to see an equity-related lawsuit.
The Detroit News
- MSO Columbia Care anticipates 2021 revenue of more than $500M.
- After a slow down, data firm BDSA saw substantial sales growth in January, powered by demand for flower.
New Cannabis Ventures
- Peter Thiel-backed medical psychedelics company Atai Life Sciences raised a $157M Series D at a valuation around $2B.
- Union organizing is surging among cannabis employees.
- The New Hampshire Supreme Court ruled that an insurer must compensate a man who sustained a workplace injury, for his MED costs.
- Pushes to limit the THC content of cannabis products are gaining momentum.
- An ad campaign from Jay-Z’s Monogram brand points out that REC is illegal in states where law-abiding citizens can have sex with farm animals.
- Investing Daily discusses the rise of the celebrity canna-preneur.
- Charlotte’s Web made a deal to enter the cannabis industry (paywall) upon legalization. Meanwhile, there will be a concert to honor Charlotte Figi, the girl who inspired the CBD movement before she died at 13.
- Canna Tech Today finds six must-follow weed-fluencers.