- Two businessmen were convicted of tricking banks into processing more than $100M in cannabis purchases for delivery app Eaze. Eaze was not charged and said it cooperated with authorities. (Paywall)
- Following the firing of several administration staffers, a Washington Post piece argues keeping pot smokers out of the government is a “losing fight.”
- Here are six major food and beverage players entering the industry.
Powder & Bulk Solids
- MJBiz asks if the pandemic killed consumption lounges.
- The National Hispanic Cannabis Council launched.
- New industry group, the U.S. Cannabis Council announced its board of directors.
- In New Jersey, a bill that would allow police to notify the parents of a minor caught using marijuana or alcohol is on its way to the Governor’s desk.
- WeedWeek advertiser Leafwire secured $1M from its crowdfunding effort.
- Cannabis Wire asks if Israeli legalization can regain momentum. (Paywall)
- Some health experts are concerned about growing cannabis use among older Americans. Psychiatric Times has more.
- High Times published a user’s guide to fake cannabis news.