Here’s what else is happening:
- It’s not clear what New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s metastasizing scandals will mean for the state’s REC push.
Times Union, Marijuana Moment
- With weeks left in the New Mexico legislative session, REC legalization could come down to the wire.
- U.S. News wonders which PotCos are most likely to merge.
- Cannatech player Dutchie made Fast Company‘s list of 10 most innovative North American companies.
- A new study found teens who vape cannabis are at greater risk of lung injury than those who smoke cannabis or tobacco, or those who vape nicotine.
The University Record (U of Michigan)
- A study suggests cannabis extracts might relieve some symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- Another study looks at growers’ “giant carbon footprint.”
- The Thai green rush is on as the government promotes cannabis and hemp as cash crops.
- Mexico’s long awaited REC bill inched closer to enactment.
- CBS meets Maryland’s Hope Wiseman, 29, the youngest Black woman in the country to own a dispensary.