Here’s what else we’re reading:
- In what might be a record, Arizona released draft rules for its new REC industry.
- Canna Law Blog discussed the top misconceptions about legalization in Mexico.
- Business Insider put together a list of the top 16 cannabis investment firms. (paywall)
- Chicago-based Verano Holdings filed to go public in Canada at a value of $2.8B.
- In a C$100M offering, Indus Holdings said wildfires dragged on revenue.
Green Market Report
- The Blacklist posted a video which purports to show robbers stealing $200k in product from a legal grow in Van Nuys.
- Horse race trainers were warned not to give horses CBD.
Thorough Breeding Daily News