Here’s what else is happening:
- In partnership with The Parent Company, Jay-Z is launching a $10M fund to boost equity businesses.
- In Massachusetts, dispensaries are suing regulators over a regulations that would limit delivery licenses to equity businesses.
- In New York, new groups have registered to lobby on cannabis and hemp.
Cannabis Wire (Paywall)
- Hoban Law attorney Steve Schain explains why cannabis has once again been shut out of $900B in federal small business relief.
- PotCo’s are wrestling with their Covid vaccine policies for employees.
- A new pathogen is damaging pot crops.
- A study found marijuana use by teens and young adults with mood disorders is linked to increased risk of self-harm and suicide.
- Another study found cannabis use is associated with reduced alcohol intake among treatment seeking drinkers.