After a planned retail licensing process attracted widespread criticism, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker said applicants who didn’t receive perfect scores on their applications would be able to re-vise them.
- Even so, critics say their complaints have not been addressed.
In other state news:
- A lawsuit accuses several Washington companies of duping an out of state investor about his ability to put money into local cannabis companies.
- In the face of wildfires, some NorCal growers refuse to abandon their farms.
Los Angeles Times
- A bill to legalize a REC industry headed to Vermont Gov. Phil Scott’s (R) desk. It’s not clear if he’ll sign it.
- A group called the Alliance for Sensible Markets has a new proposal to allow interstate cannabis commerce.
- An analysis found legalizing REC isn’t the “immediate fiscal boost” states hope for.
Anderson Economic Group