On Election Day, five states appear ready to vote on MED OR REC legalization. Here’s the latest:
- A poll showed growing support for Arizona’s REC initiative.
- A New Jersey REC vote also appears to have strong support.
- Mississippi voters will decide on two competing MED proposals.
News Press Now
- Montana’s REC vote faces a last minute challenge in the state’s Supreme Court.
- North Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R), who’s said to have ambitions for national office, opposes her state’s MED and REC votes.
Hub City Radio
Leafly looked at the top campaign contributors for and against ballot initiatives of this elections cycle.