Save $20 on WW Pro with code: WWCalPro20
Police and bylaw officers in municipalities across the country continued raiding unlicensed dispensaries and grow-sites.
CTV News, CBC Windsor
- Victoria’s largest dispensary chain, Trees–Island Grown, was shuttered this week, putting 100 employees out of work.
CTV News, Oak Bay News
- In Kamloops, BC, raided stores followed the lead set by Toronto’s CAFE and reopened the next day.
The Star, CFJC Today
- Hamilton police arrested an alleged cannabis delivery driver.
- In northern Quebec fly-in community Inukjuak, Nunavik (1,400 km north of Montreal) Kativik Regional Police Force supported by the Sûreté du Québec raided a home and seized 1,800 grams of flower, 300 grams of hash, and $5,000 in cash, charging one.
- Last week, short-researchers Friendly Bear bet they could tank Hexo stock by announcing the company had advertised on Snapchat, potentially violating Health Canada advertising regs. This week, lawyers and compliance experts said the worst punishment a company could expect for social-media ads like those would be “a sternly worded letter.”
Bloomberg, Globe and Mail