Instagram celeb Dan Bilzerian CEO of “still nascent and still-inchoate” cannabis brand Ignite got some more bad news: Canadian distributor CannMart ended its relationship with the brand and the company has had three presidents since June. One of them is suing Ignite.
In other biz news:
- Pabst Blue Ribbon launched a cannabis-infused seltzer. ????WW California has more.
Food & Wine
- Consumers stand to benefit from the glut of CBD brands, a report found.
- Companies are racing to synthetically produce rare cannabinoids.
- MSOs finances may benefit from asset sales and improving market conditions.
- Marijuana Business Daily‘s annual MJBiz Con event will be an “entirely digital experience” after the Las Vegas Convention Center said it couldn’t host on account of the pandemic.
- Subversive Real Estate announced $182M in transactions.