Director, Social Media
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Director, Social Media is responsible for developing the strategy and overseeing efforts to drive brand awareness through social media platforms and channels. The goal is to strengthen the company’s online community, identify target audience(s) and build effective content strategy to engage the community.
**This opportunity is remote and would require some travel within the US**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategize and develop comprehensive social media and content marketing plans to boost brand image, increase customer engagement and improve conversions.
- Develop and maintain social media best practices and platform strategies.
- Plan, design, implement and monitor social media marketing campaigns.
- Track social media campaigns’ key performance metrics to maximize results and report progress to management.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws.
- Supervise social media team in the creation, curation, management, and reporting on social media content, including text, audio, visual and multimedia formats.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing, Channel Marketing, Corporate Communications, Customer Service, and other internal partners, and oversee external agencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (social, media, pr, strategic comms, marketing)
- 7+ years of experience in social media, DTC brand and /or CPG in a regulated industry experience a plus.
- Proven knowledge and experience in the fundamentals of social and content marketing and successful brand storytelling
- Demonstrated track record of innovative social marketing campaigns – you are someone that’s able to think outside of the box.
- Experience designing social influencer programming strategy and managing influencer communities
- Strong ability to track and interpret social platform analytics.
- In-depth understanding and passionate interest in latest trends and social platform features.
- Experience with social media paid advertising is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations.
- Internal candidates must be in their current role 6 months or more for consideration.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Curaleaf is a leading vertically integrated medical and wellness cannabis operator.
Size: 251-500 employees
Funding Level: Public
Year Founded: 2010