LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC’s ‘Best Places to Work in 2021’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ‘Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare – and we’re just getting started!
LeafLink is excited to bring on a Senior Product Manager to join our New York team to simplify and automate the regulated cannabis industry’s payments and collections challenges. As a Senior Product Manager for Payments, you will have the opportunity to interact with executive stakeholders, top industry participants, and a wide range of financial institutions and fintech providers to build a suite of compliant payment options. Further, you will work alongside an ambitious and talented team of designers, engineers, and product marketing to bring your strategy to life and get it to market.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead the execution of the payments product roadmap across real-time payment capabilities, advanced payment options, compliance interactions, data integration, and the frontend experience.
- Work with key internal stakeholders as well as external partners to ensure that all payment capabilities meet the necessary KYC/AML and other key compliance requirements.
- Articulate, own, and communicate your vision and roadmap across your pod, business unit, and company.
- Own and be responsible for your domain’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure product metrics align and drive the company goals.
- Conduct market research and understand the availability of new payment technologies and B2B marketplace patterns.
- Work with account management, business development, and marketing teams to launch payment capabilities and drive customer adoption.
- Closely collaborate with other key product managers to ensure that payment solutions are embedded within the core Checkout flow, banking, liquidity solutions, and internal systems.
- Manage trade-offs and prioritization between design, engineering, time-to-market, and customer experiences.
- Partner with your pod to determine the feasibility of your vision and translate it into an executable roadmap.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Customer-centric with a proven track record of developing and acting on customer insights.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager working to drive innovation, workflows, and capabilities for a digital payments-focused product or experience.
- Strong understanding and exposure to the broader B2B software environment and how payments and consumers interact with new embedded finance technologies.
- Experience building and integrating with APIs and financial data-centric products that are necessary for onboarding new bank accounts, facilitating payments, and integrating other financial products into the customer experience such as credit.
- Experience coordinating requirements across diverse stakeholders, banking/tech partners, and development teams.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and make valid conclusions.
- Familiarity with using research, prototypes, experimentation, and analytics to guide decision-making.
- An interest in the cannabis industry and passion for finance, fintech, and new disruptive banking technologies.
LeafLink Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO – you’re going to be working hard so enjoy time off with no cap!
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
- 5 Days of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) – giving back is important to us and we want our employees to prioritize cultivating a better community
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through our Flexible Spending Account
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.