BC’s Chamber of Commerce presented a series of suggestions to foster craft and micro growing in the province. They called on BC to:
- Leave grey-market businesses alone to transition into the legal market,
- Prioritize provincial-wholesale purchasing from BC LPs,
- Allow farm-gate sales,
- Aid micro-class licensees in getting “enhanced” access to the REC market, and
- Establish private wholesale so private REC retailers can buy direct from craft producers.
MJ Biz Daily
- Over the next five years, electricity consumption by Ontario LPs is expected to grow tenfold.
- McGill University signed an agreement to collaborate on MED research with Maltese foreign-investment agency Malta Enterprise. Some criticized industry enthusiasm for working with the Maltese government, which is embroiled in controversy over the murder of a journalist.
Twitter—Chris Cardona, Courtland Sandover-Sly; BBC News