Marketing Manager Copy URL
As the leading cannabis multi-state operator (MSO), AYR Wellness is on a journey to be a force for good; and it all starts with our belief in the power and potential of the plant.
We believe in creating an environment in which we can all flourish, one where every individual can find their genius and pursue their passion, because it’s this dedication to creating a culture of excellence, one where we’re all empowered to achieve our dreams, that will propel us forward. We’re a company that puts our people first. A place where talent is rewarded, diversity is celebrated, and innovative thinking is championed and we believe that together we can build a better and brighter future for ourselves, our industry, and our world.
Join us as we create wonder together.
Ayr Wellness is looking for a highly creative, forward-thinking Marketing Manager to support retail and brand-specific marketing initiatives at the local level. In this role, the Project Manager / Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for working directly with the Region Marketing Director to strategize and execute all consumer programming, menu planning, and promotional strategy, utilizing a data-driven approach to customer relationship management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain overall project planning calendar and master timeline for marketing and research, including key events, milestones and deliverables.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Organize assets and ensure each party has correct assets at time of need
- Keep marketing calendars up to date, and forward looking. Create content as needed, and review in timeline manner with upper management.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Tactically organize promotional activities for new product and service launches
- Create and manage surveys, behavioral and market research, and competitive analysis
- Guide the flow of work and information through internal teams (design, editorial, production, programming). Ensuring each team has what they need.
- Drive team productivity by optimizing marketing processes and efficiently managing resources to balance workload
- Manage retail brand elements across regional retail locations, prioritizing consistency and convenience
- Proven working experience in marketing, and brand marketing in eCommerce or retail.
- Experience in optimizing digital landing pages and user funnels
- Project management skills, with experience running large scope projects with cross over departments
- Cannabis experiences a bonus, but not required
- At least 3 years of experience in design marketing, eCommerce marketing, Brand project management and/or retail marketing experience.
- Equivalent combination of work/education experience accepted
- 2-6 years
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
- Occasional travel to dispensaries/manufacturing facility may be required.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to move files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
- Frequently communicates with employees, supervisors and co-workers regarding HR related inquiries. Must be able to exchange absolute information.
- Constant movement and use of hands/fingers and limbs; this position requires good manual dexterity, coordination and stamina.
- Must be able to inspect documents and identify errors.
- Occasional lifting, positioning or moving items up to 15 pounds.
$65,000 Annually Maximum Compensation
(2-6 Years of Experience)
Remote with some travel onsite when needed.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
At AYR Wellness, our vision is to be a force for good in all we do and to bring lasting positive change to our communities, our industry, and our world. And it wouldn’t be possible without our exceptionally talented team. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the uniqueness of each employee and supports their individual journey in finding their genius and pursuing their passion.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to pursuing our vision for the future, and we believe that our success is dependent on building a truly equitable, collaborative, and inclusive team. One that reflects the diversity of the communities that we serve.
In addition to a generous benefits package, and unparalleled career opportunities, as an employee at Ayr Wellness, you can expect to be provided with industry-leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the wonderful world of cannabis.
Ayr Wellness is an expanding vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis operator, focused on becoming the most trusted source.